Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Office Tour

If I'm being totally honest, I RARELY sit in here and work.  The couch seems to be where I do my best thinking and multi-tasking (working and tv watching, of course.)  Maybe if I get an actual office chair, I will do more work at my desk?

I'm here to tell you that it is possible to get a cozy work space to fit your needs on a budget!  I'll break down my costs under each photo!  Enjoy!


I found my desk in someones trash one night.  My husband carried it home for me and I stained the top and painted the bottom white.  I found my lamp at a thrift store for $3.  My chair came from a thrift store for $5 and I spray painted it white and recovered the cushion.  I got my printer for about 75% off when an office store was going out of business in my area.  The white shelf was a wedding gift from Crate and Barrel.  

I made the banner using my silhoutte and some glitter cardstock.  The clipboard was a gift and it has 10 different prints that I can change out for the season or my mood...I love it!  

The book shelf was $25 from a garage sale.  I changed out the handles and cleaned it up a bit.  It works perfectly for my space.





The red chair and ottoman was $10 from a thrift store.  Yes, ten dollars!  I bought the same fabric and recovered the chair to match the room.  The two canvases came in a two pack and I used some black paint to make a quick simple pattern.  The glass table was a hand-me-down from my grandparents and the silver and white lamp was on clearance at Pier 1.  


Thanks for swinging by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment