Thursday, July 28, 2016

Interactive Notebooks FREEBIE!

Hi there!  I can't believe that summer is winding down so fast...where does the time go?!  Just one week from today I'll be back in school ready to start another year!  

While prepping things for back to school I got to thinking about my interactive notebooks.  I know for younger kids it's so hard for them to keep all of their supplies straight and sometimes we don't require them to bring in a notebook for every subject.  Also, sometimes I find the notebooks crumbling about halfway through the year.  

So I've decided to combine all of the interactive notebooks into one notebook.  I created some tabs and a cover page that is printable on Avery Labels.  The labels work with 3.5" by 4.75".  You can also just print it on regular paper.  I like to wrap the notebooks in contact paper, I think it holds them together longer!  


I also printed the labels on cardstock so they hold up a little better too!  I didnt count the pages in between each tab...I just kind of eyeballed it....I might regret that later, but....details.  

Click either picture or HERE to get your own FREE COPY!!

Enjoy your last days of summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment