Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Finds: The Dollar Tree




Earlier this week I stopped in one of my favorite places to load up on goodies...The Dollar Tree.  I went in for a Garage Sale sign and found many other wants needs.  I'm here today to share with you what I found!
Clothespins: 
I use these all. the. time.  I use them for lunch count, to hang student work in the hallway, to hang anchor charts, behavior charts...and the list could go on.  

Baskets and Bins: 
These really speak for themselves.  I love the baskets from the dollar tree. The best part is that this year, they have purple!  I refrained from buying any though, because this year I counted my baskets and bins...I have 136.  TOO MUCH!!  

Baker's Twine: 
This is perfect for stringing banners on your bulletin boards.  I have also used this to tie my book bin labels to each basket.  

Finger Lights: 
PERFECT for those emergent readers needing to work on one-to-one correspondence and tracking!  

Bingo Marker: 
I use these for bingo obviously, but I have also used them for reward charts in place of a stamp or sticker.  Easy peasy.  

Tote Bags; 
I know you might be thinking  I'm a little crazy for putting this on the list, but one year I used these for student book bags instead of book boxes.  I let them decorate their bags with Sharpie markers before filling them with books.  Then each student had a spot around the room to hang their book bag.  It was fun but I haven't found them for $1 in forever so I was so glad to see these!  

Neon Starbursts: 
I thought these would be cute for a bulletin board display.  Or you could laminate them and use them as labels!

Thanks for reading, now get to shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment